A dedicated editor for your needs. It’s like having a professional editor on staff, at a fraction of the cost.
Who should pick this:
Businesses with ongoing editing needs will get the most value by choosing this option. This is also the best option if you have a house style or specific voice that your copy should match.
Copy editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence flow, consistency, clarity, and word usage; multiple revisions as needed.
In addition, this plan includes:
- Guaranteed 24-hour turnaround time (word limits apply)
- No minimum number of months — cancel anytime with one month’s notice
- Easy, predictable monthly billing with no surprise charges
- Ability to share your account with as many or as few people as you want
- Editing for voice and tone (I’ll learn your house style!)
- Time saved by not having to sign a new contract for each project
- Consulting on overall content strategy
What’s not included:
With this plan, anything goes until you meet the maximum monthly hours in your plan — and even then, you can always opt to extend for a preferred-client hourly rate. With your own editor on call, no project is too big or too small. I even have clients text me quick questions like “Is this apostrophe in the right place?”
Subscription plans start at 20 hours a month of flexible editing support. You may not be used to thinking about your content in terms of editing hours. To put that into context, that’s about 3 white papers, 6 PowerPoint presentations, 15 customer emails, 25 paragraphs of website copy, and 60 Google ads. But you can use the editing time however you want!
Contact me and we can discuss which monthly plan matches your business needs.